Tuesday, May 29, 2007

New Patterns!



I just got this in the mail from my Summer Secret Pal. I am participating in a secret pal swap on Crochetville which has been a lot of fun! The lady who has me has been fun to get to know. She is also a homeschool mom and I get thoughtful cards from her and recently got this wonderful book! As for the woman who I am the secret pal for, I have been contacting everone I can think of and asking them to send her a postcard from their state. If this lady thinks she can figure out where I am, she is sadly mistaken. She lives in Indiana and I have postcards going to her from Washington to Florida and most places in between. Even got lucky with a friend who was travelling from Tennessee to California and stopping to mail cards for me along the way! THANK YOU to everyone who is helping with that crazy scheme!!

No comments: