Monday, July 9, 2007

Secret Pal revealed















I just got my reveal package from ***Ann***! Thank you so much, it is wonderful!!! She made me a beautiful navy summer shawl and I wish my picture could do it justice! I got wool-ease yarn in a color called "pines" which is a combination of deep blues and greens...it is beautiful and I can't wait to work with it! Also a devotion book and a book about pals by Mary Engelbreit! I am a lighthouse collector and she sent me a lighthouse charm, christmas ornament, notepad and a lovely little lighthouse model to add to my collection!! 2 great crochet books that I can't wait to dig through and some gorgeous purse handles!! In a little pouch she also put in some stitch markers and a stitch counter! I don't have a stitch counter and have long needed one and my kids will be thrilled to see me use stitch markers since I have never actually had any before (I use tiny hair clips and my girls are always complaining that they can't ever find any for their hair!) So thank you Ann for being such a fabulous secret pal and for the wonderful goodies...you are the best!!

No comments: